Saturday, April 11, 2020

Thankful for her simple yes πŸ’›



I am so thankful for Mrs Sandy Leonard and that she said “yes” 25 years ago when God prompted her heart. ♥️⠀



I have posted her brief story below if you’d like to hear more of her story...⠀





Her simple “yes” has enabled her to help thousands of moms like myself build a stable income from home. God prompted my heart to say “yes” 2 years ago when I had two toddlers around my ankles all while homeschooling my two bigs....I certainly didn’t have a spare moment in my full days. But I stepped out in faith.  One month after saying yes...my mamma ended her battle with ALS and went to be with Jesus. God was bringing precious, Mrs Sandy, into my life as He was also opening a new chapter for me and our family. Now two years later I am forever thankful I said yes.  I have a wonderful Godly mentor who prays for me and graciously offers her wisdom on all things from family to business. She is a solid rock in which my friends and I can lean our ladder on and build our businesses. I love you, Sandy! ♥️ Thank you for being so faithful to your calling these last 25 years!


No comments: