Saturday, February 29, 2020

My What if Journey...


I was reminded today how deeply thankful I am to be able to be home & present with my kids every day....that’s always been the desire of my heart. I know not every mom desires that and of course I respect others desires & ventures. But for me...that is what I dreamed of.....I am beyond grateful God prompted my heart to pursue a home based business to enable my desire to be home a reality.⠀⠀
⠀⠀
I was the #1 skeptic on direct sales & network marketing for years. But there was something deep inside that kept asking “What if?”.........⠀⠀
⠀⠀
“What if I had a company & product I believed in?”⠀⠀
⠀⠀
“What if it fully lined up with our family’s values & lifestyle?”⠀⠀
⠀⠀
“What if I could weave it into my day & build an income?”⠀⠀
⠀⠀
Two years ago, I stepped out blindly with a curious heart & linked up with a company I can fully stand behind with a product that’s never going out of style. Fruits & Veggies....everyone needs more!! ⠀⠀
⠀⠀
My team leader just let me know that January was my biggest business month ever along with my biggest paycheck which has grown to become a full time income for our family. All glory to God...He prompted my heart, He guided my steps. He helped me get over my skepticism. He has stretched me and grown me as a leader. He has guided my every step as I’ve sought to be diligent with my time. He has built my team who have each become dear friends.⠀⠀
⠀⠀
I share this because maybe you are where I was 2 years ago. A desire for something more....a desire for more time freedom & flexibility with your family....a desire to be able to give more to those in need...a desire to build income for your family as you plan for the future. ⠀⠀
⠀⠀
My circle is always open to help new friends...my team has open hearts and hands to link up with you. I often forget this is actually considered “work”....we simply focus on serving the people God places on our path. If you have questions or just want to pick my brain to see if this is a good fit for you, message me I
 have never been more excited for what’s to come in 2020 and who God is bringing to join us!





No comments: