Sunday, June 27, 2010

First pool party...


We went over to a friend's house for a fun little swim party! One of my friends I used to teach with invited a few of the staff wives over (the ones with little girls)! It was a girls only swim party! Isabella fit right in........even though she slept in the shade most of the afternoon!
When she woke up, I dipped her feet in the pool........as you can see, she still has sleepy eyes!

Check out her little chicken legs.........I doubt she will ever have "thunder thighs"....but we shall see! :)


When we got home, I gave her a nice warm bath.......wrapped her up in her cozy robe, and tucked her in her swing so she could relax....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they get it so hard!

Anonymous said...

start with the baby, her diaper comes off and I lick her p---y while the others watch, next youngest goes next and work my way up to the oldest